, one of Tennessee's fastest growing homebuilders, is looking for a highly driven, organized, and motivated individual to fill the role of Staff Accountan
t with the desire to be a part of a dynamic privately held organization.
In business since 1982, Goodall has grown significantly through one of the most challenging housing markets in history. Our success through this period is directly tied to well-designed floor plans that appeal to a wide array of homeowners, an award winning customer service focus, an "open book" management philosophy, and an incredible team of dedicated employees.
Some of the job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Compiling and analyzing financial information.
* Answering accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data, and communicating financial information to department heads & product line managers.
* Performs monthly reconciliations of all general ledger accounts.
* Assists Controller with Development Job cost and lot cost tracking including adding lots in both the General Ledger and in the Job Cost Ledger.
* Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
1. 1-2 years experience in a financial environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
3. Able to work with a minimum of supervision while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.