, one of Tennessee's fastest growing homebuilders, is looking for a highly driven, organized, and motivated individual to fill the role of Marketing Manager
, with the desire to be a part of a dynamic privately held organization.
In business since 1982, Goodall has grown significantly through one of the most challenging housing markets in history. Our success through this period is directly tied to well-designed floor plans that appeal to a wide array of homeowners, an award winning customer service focus, an "open book" management philosophy, and an incredible team of dedicated employees. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for contributing to the success of the company through marketing, advertising, public relations and brand enhancement efforts.
Some of the job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Ensure measures are taken to be proactive in meeting goals.
2. Produce and report weekly sales reports for all communities.
3. Maintain responsibility for marketing efforts.
4. Coordinate marketing efforts.
5. Conduct market research and make recommendations.
6. Work closely with New Home Consultants for required sales strategy.
7. Create various weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
8. New community set-up.
9. Oversee and monitor all realtor and customer referral programs.
10. Monitor the accuracy of information on the company website.
11. Oversee goal of community presentation and "readiness" being kept at highest level.
Required skills and experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or advertising preferred.
2. 5 years in Marketing preferred, 2-3 years in Management preferred.
3. Experience with managing marketing projects, including branding strategies, implementation of strategies, and photo shoots.
4. Must be proficient with personal computer, internet marketing, Microsoft Office software, and email.
5. Graphics and e-marketing experience preferred.
Please email resumes to email@example.com. Thank you.