(Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
StoneBridge Clubhouse Manager
The Clubhouse Manager is responsible for reserving the clubhouse for resident and/or non resident functions, and responsible for managing general maintenance and condition and appearance of grounds.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Point of contact for all residents and/or non residents of StoneBridge to reserve the clubhouse.
- Responsible for collecting contracts and deposits for reservations.
- Assign Social Committee member as needed to facilitate reservations
- Keep the StoneBridge calendar up to date with the reservations.
- Coordinate with the social committee for any concerns about reservations. Also keep them up to date with the latest reservations.
- General Maintenance And Condition of Facility and Grounds:
- Point of contact for project managers, sales agents and residents for maintenance issues related to the clubhouse.
- Responsible for facilitating all maintenance repairs up to $300 without board approval. Any issues above $300 require board approval.
- Walk grounds and facilities twice per day, morning and afternoon. Inspect for cleanliness, and neat appearance of all grounds and facilities.
- Responsible for managing the contracted cleaning company, pool maintenance company, and landscape maintenance company and facilitate repairs of up to $300.
- Assists the Board w/annual review of processes, procedures, & handbooks. Facilitates the necessary updating of these items as needed or as directed.
- Work with the StoneBridge Social Committee to plan events that will promote StoneBridge and will also provide a diverse activities for the current residents of StoneBridge
- Required Meetings:
- Available for random called walk through of facility and grounds with board.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Detail Orientated
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Experience
- People skills to articulately and professionally handle interaction with homeowners, homebuyers, realtors, and others.
- Must submit to personality profiling and random drug testing
- Must hold a valid driver’s license in the state of Tennessee.