(Please forward resumes to email@example.com. Thanks!)
Executive Assistant/HOA Coordinator
Under the immediate supervision of the Chief Operations Officer, the Executive Assistant/HOA Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Chief Operations Officer.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for timely completion of projects as assigned by COO.
- Prepare reports, etc. as needed.
- Complete letters, filing, copies, admin support as needed.
- Point of contact for various community managers of Home Owners’ Association.
- Resolve problems as needed, involving management as needed.
- Keep track of Monthly and Annual Board meetings, financial reports, and Developer Control Periods. Present to COO monthly.
- File HOA documents monthly and as needed.
- Point of Contact for ARC approval requests.
- Point of contact for StoneBridge Clubhouse Manager.
- Walk StoneBridge Clubhouse monthly with Clubhouse Manager – noting anything that needs to be brought to COO’s attention.
- Attend HOA meetings as needed.
- Ensure bills are paid for agents and office personnel.
- Submit transfer paperwork as needed.
- Change, close out, and/or withdraw MLS listings as required by field agents.
- Point of contact for all correspondence from GuildQuality. Using the Customer Data Submission Form spreadsheet, responsible for updating all contracts, starts and closings to GuildQuality.
- Responsible for keeping track of data that has been sent to GuildQuality and updating as needed.
- Responsible for keeping track of sold specs to make sure they are submitted to GuildQuality for surveying.
- Update tracking board in training room weekly.
- Quarterly/Yearly prepare report for COO.
- Ensure each employee is signed up to receive updates from GuildQuality.
- Reconcile closing sheet and starts schedule with GuildQuality monthly to ensure no customers are left out of the surveying process.
- Goodall Homes Operations Manual
- Responsible for mapping all processes for inclusion in the operations manual.
- Responsible for adding all processes, policies, forms etc. into the operations manual from the ten functional areas of the company.
- Point of contact for all changes within the operations manual.
- Responsible for including all changes into the operations manual in a timely manner.
- Point of Contact with Dream Sites to resolve any issues or training with Operations Manual.
- Trade/Vendor Net Promoter Scores
- Monthly, send out reminder to Project Managers and Warranty that NPS Score sheet is due.
- Collect all score sheets and compile on master sheet, send to COO for review.
- Once approved, send out to all trades.
- Quarterly update blank Net Promoter Score Sheet with up to date vendors and suppliers.
- Completion Report:
- Monthly ensure all data is updated on Completion Report, fill in as needed.
- Compile information as needed for monthly report to be included on separate tab on Completion Report worksheet.
- Make needed graphs to update COO.
- Send to COO, upon approval, make copies for EMT Meeting.
- Required Meetings:
- Attends the weekly Great Game of Business Meeting.
- Meet weekly with the COO.
- Weekly EC Meeting and Development Meeting – Keep ToDo Matrix updated and Team on track.
- Update sales, starts, and closings on sales, starts, and closing spreadsheet.
- Assist President as needed.
- Update Sales Simplicity as needed.
- Responsible for yearly employee survey and employee awards. Send results to COO.
- Scan and email safety violations to trades as received from project managers. File final copy.
- Maintain old and new pink purchase order books and maintain sign out ledger – order as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Detail Orientated
- Able to organize and manage special projects.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook Experience.
- People skills to articulately and professionally handle interaction with homeowners, homebuyers, realtors, lenders and others.
- Must submit to personality profiling and random drug testing.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license in the state of Tennessee.
JOB TITLE Compensation includes base salary plus bonus potential based on Great Game of Business bonus program.