Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECEPTIONIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Under the immediate supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Receptionist is responsible for answering the phone and greeting all visitors to Goodall Homes. Receptionist to supply appropriate information about Goodall Homes as needed to the general public, clients and customers.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages as needed
- Greet visitors and accept and sign for packages as needed
- Distribute mail daily – Open and date stamp where appropriate
- Distribute all invoices and purchase orders that come in by mail, fax or email
- Scan documents to server
- Assist others with administrative duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Detail Orientated
- Outlook and Microsoft Office Experience
- Able to work with the public in a cooperative, professional and friendly manner
- Must submit to personality profiling and random drug testing
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
9:00am – 3:00pm Monday through Friday, excluding a 30 minute lunch break, for a total of 27.5 hours per week. Hourly pay of $8.00 per hour.
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
WORKS WITH: All employees, management and public