Encouraging Statistics from the Williamson County Association of Realtors
Positive housing stats from the Williamson County Association of Realtors:
* The number of single-family residential closings increased by 19.2 percent compared to January 2011.
* There were 215 more home sales in 2011 than in 2010.
* The median sales price for a single-family home was $372,500 in January 2012. This is up from the January 2011 median sales price of $349,000.
* Average inventory decreased from 1,833 in January 2011 to 1,616 in January 2012.
* Days on the market decreased from the same period in 2011.
All signs currently point to a strong sellers’ market!