WHY BUILD GOODALL
- AWARD-WINNING. Goodall Homes is the recipient of several acclaimed awards, such as National Home Builder of the Year, among theTop Work Places in middle Tennessee, and one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012-2015). Please visit Awards to see more recent awards received by Goodall Homes.
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT. Goodall Homes is interested in more than just building homes. Our team is active in the community and in helping those around us. This has become a culture of our company, and our team plays an active role in our community involvement. Just a few of our recent contributions to our community are with Second Harvest Food Bank (helping to feed the hungry in our area), Operation Finally Home (building a mortgage-free home for disabled veterans), the Wilson County Fair (recently donated and built a large pavilion for use at the fairgrounds) , and contributing to the Sadie Smile Toy Drive (providing toys and arts/crafts to children in area hospitals and DCS foster care).
- HOMEBUILDING MADE EASY. The Goodall Homes team has many years of experience, and puts a strong emphasis on our customer’s experience. We have fine-tuned the home-buying process, starting with your research of areas/homes that you like, and ending with your enjoyment as you make memories in your new home. Our goal is to guide you through these steps, making the home-buying decision one that you feel happy and comfortable with. Please visit Homebuilding 101 for more details.
- OUTSTANDING FINISHING TOUCHES. At our Design Center and Interactive Systems, you will be guided through the steps to make this house your home. You can rest assured that you will be moving into a home that is specifically designed and built to express YOU.
- ONE LEVEL LIVING. Goodall Homes is proud to be the only builder in Middle Tennessee who specializes in One Level Living homes in many of our floor plans. These homes offer features that make a home easy to inhabit and visit for all the seasons of life, whether it be first-time homebuyers, young families, career professionals, active adults and those living with temporary or long-term disabilities. A step-free entrance makes it easy and safe to bring in a baby carriage, move in heavy furniture or invite a friend with a mobility impairment. Wider doors make life easier for movers as they move in furniture, for parents struggling with toddlers or groceries, and for those using walkers or wheelchairs.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY. At Goodall Homes, we know that it is important to you to have the peace of mind that your home is built as tight and energy efficient as possible. From your roof to your doors and windows, we take extra measures to give you the confidence that you are looking for. Please visit Energy Efficiency for much more detail on how we are set apart from other builders in the area in this category.
- CUSTOMER CARE. Our highly rated professional Customer Careteam stands behind every home with a 24-hour emergency response program and a one year warranty on the entire home, two year mechanical, and ten year structural warranty that sets Goodall Homes apart from others in the industry. Please visit Customer Care for more details on how we will give you great confidence in the quality and workmanship of your new home.
- CUSTOMER FEEDBACK. Goodall Homes looks to Avid Ratings Sruveys to perform surveys of our customers at vital times during their home-buying experience. We take the feedback that we receive from these surveys very seriously, and constantly strive toward a perfect home-buying experience for those who choose us to build their new home. For more details on these surveys, and to read customer testimonials, please visit Customer Reviews.