Click on the pins on our energy efficient home to learn more about Goodall Homes' efficiency advantages.
Goodall Homes is committed to helping you take control of your energy costs. We have implemented an energy program that exceeds industry standards while maintaining competitive pricing and helping you lower your utility costs. A few examples of how Goodall Homes helps you save money on energy bills:
- Goodall Homes has partnered with LP® Building products using LP® Techshield® standard on all homes. LP® TechShield® helps reduce energy consumption and saves homeowners on air conditioning costs.
- More than 90% of homes are under-insulated. Goodall Homes uses R49 insulation which is almost 4 inches more insulation than the industry standard R38 insulation. More insulation helps you save money on your energy bills and increases comfort within your home.
- With features such as Energy Star® Calking, Low E windows, CFL Lighting, your new Goodall home will save you several hundred dollars per year on your utility bills.
Goodall Homes Energy Program
- LP Tech Shield Standard in all Homes
- R49 Blown Attic Insulation (where applicable)
- Energy Star Caulking and Insulation Package
- Foam Sealing behind all Outlets
- Low E Windows
- Programmable Thermostats
- CFL Lighting
- Energy Star Rated Dishwashers
- Air Barriers in Attic
- Ducts Sealed with Energy Star Rated Tape
- Advanced Framing Techniques
- Low Flow Faucets and Plumbing Fixtures