Windstar Bay (Hendersonville, Sumner County)
Community Type: Single Family
Price Range: $263,990 - $287,990
PH: (615) 448-8929 | Email
Community Hours: ONLY TWO HOMESITES REMAIN!
This community is open by appointment only at this time. Please call (615) 448-8929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to learn more about this community. Thank you!
Model Home Address:
110 Sandpiper Cir., Hendersonville, TN 37075
- Head North on I-65.
- Veer Right on TN 386 / Vietnam Veterans Blvd towards Hendersonville/Gallatin.
- Continue on TN 386/Vietnam Veterans Blvd for 6.6 miles to exit 7 (Indian Lake Blvd).
- Turn right onto Indian Lake Blvd.
- Continue 1.9 miles on Indian Lake Blvd to right on Gallatin Rd/E Main St.
- Go .9 miles on Gallatin Rd/E Main St to left onto Walton Ferry Rd.
- Continue 2.8 miles on Walton Ferry Rd to right onto Windstar Bay Blvd.
- At the roundabout, follow it to right onto Shorecrest Cir.
- Take an immediate right onto Sandpiper Cir.
- Model Home is the first home on the right on Sandpiper Circle.
- 110 Sandpiper Cir, Hendersonville, TN 37075
Situated in a picturesque lake side community, just minutes from the Vietnam Veterans Bypass and the newly developed Streets of Indian Lake Shopping Center, Windstar Bay provides the best of both worlds - quiet lake side living with amazing urban conveniences nearby.
You and your family will value the area's superior school system, fantastic shopping, and a wide choice of cultural and recreational opportunities. Whether it be relaxing pool side and enjoying the spectacular view of Old Hickory Lake or taking a stroll along the gently rolling walk ways you will find it easy to call Windstar Bay home.
Windstar Bay features side entry garages, 4 side brick, luxurious owner's suites, generous outdoor living space, bonus rooms (per plan) and energy efficient systems, meeting the "must have" demands of today's homeowner.
Whether you are a first time buyer or seasoned homeowner, you are sure to appreciate Goodall Homes' unprecedented commitment to quality, attention to detail and willingness to stand behind our homes through our warranty program.