Providence Landing (Mount Juliet, Wilson County)
Community Type: Single Family
Price Range: $214,990-$239,990
PH: (615) 448-8929 | Email
Community Hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday & Sunday 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Model Home Address:
300 South Dunnwood Loop, Mount Juliet, TN 37122
- Take I-40 East to Exit 226C (Providence Way).
- Take immediate left onto Belinda Pkwy.
- Continue .3 miles to right on Providence Tr.
- Continue on Providence Tr 1.5 miles, to right onto S. Rutland Rd.
- Continue on S. Rutland Rd for .3 miles to left into Providence Landing.
- Take an immediate left onto S Dunnwood Loop.
- Model Home is on the right-hand side of the road.
- 300 S Dunnwood Loop, Mt Juliet, TN 37122
Located in the heart of Mt. Juliet's Providence community in picturesque Wilson County, Providence Landing is where convenience and quality come together to offer homeowners classically styled homes at a budget-friendly price point. Providence Landing features two car garages, luxurious owner's suites, generous outdoor living space, optional bonus rooms and energy efficient systems, meeting the "must have" demands of today's homeowner. In addition to the outstanding shopping and dining options of Providence Marketplace, Providence Landing offers convenient access to I-40 and a manageable 20 minute commute to Nashville's downtown corridor. Whether you are a first time buyer or seasoned homeowner, you are sure to appreciate Goodall Homes' unprecedented commitment to quality, attention to detail and willingness to stand behind our homes through our warranty program.