Ladd Park (Franklin, Williamson County)
Community Type: Single Family
Price Range: New phase coming soon
PH: (615) 448-8929 | Email
Community Hours: This community is currently open by appointment only. Please call (615) 448-8929 to learn more about the homes in this neighborhood.
Model Home Address:
161 Harold Court, Franklin, TN 37064
- Take I-65 South approx 21 miles to exit 61 for TN-248/Peytonsville Rd.
- Turn left onto Peytonsville Rd/TN-248 N
- Continue .4 miles on Peytonsville Rd to left onto Long Ln.
- Continue 1 mile on Long Ln. to left on Alfred Ladd Rd.
- Go .3 miles on Alfred Ladd Rd to right onto Rowe Dr.
- Take an immediate right onto Harold Ct.
- Model Home is on the left-hand side, approx .1 mile.
- 161 Harold Ct, Franklin, TN 37064
Ladd Park is a traditional neighborhood reminiscent of a more innocent time. Ladd Park is a planned community with Single Family homes, a 150- acre park, 10 miles of paved and flowered walking trails, and a beautiful pool, with a focus on nature and it's surroundings. Other amenities include 2 miles of the Harpeth River frontage accompanied by a park that will offer a canoe launch, observation site, nature plant reserve and arboretum. Ladd Park has been designed around existing trees, landscapes and streams and engineered to protect the water quality of the scenic Harpeth River.
Situated on the southeast side of historic Franklin near the Williamson Agricultural Center, homeowners at Ladd Park have all the luxuries of Cool Springs with a short 6 mile drive up I-65 and will enjoy the future extension of Carothers Parkway. Convenience is accompanied by the ability to unwind with scenic views and nature when you are home.
The new homes of Ladd Park built by Goodall Homes are elegant and practical. You won't find a more affordable new home community in the Franklin area!